Time to migrate from PRIME 1.3 to 1.4 network – ZIV Webinar on December 15 at 12:00 (CET)
ZIV (PRIME PAD member) organized a webinar last December 15 to explain what the migration from 1.3 to 1.4 implies:
– the key evolutions of version 1.4 of the standard.
– the robustness optimization of the physical frames.
– the extension of the frequency band in which communication is enabled.
– different practical scenarios and consideration points for deployment.
– The PRIME Gateway, a PRIME 1.3 / 1.4 base node with integrated LTE cellular communications, a facilitator of the migration process.
We encourage you to participate. However, if your agenda prevents you from doing so, do not worry; just by being registered you will receive a link to see the webinar on demand. Do not miss it … register now here!