Becoming a PRIME Alliance regular member is open to all potential partners who agree to actively support and promote an open and public specification for the benefit of the end-user and all industry stakeholders. The Alliance has two categories of participants: Principal Members and Regular Members.
For further information about membership with PRIME Alliance, and the benefits of membership please read our leaflet. If you have any questions regarding membership please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Become a Member
To become a member, kindly send us* the Application Form duly completed and signed by authorized representative. The documentation includes:
- Membership Application Form (pages 1-3)
- Annex 1 – Factual information (pages 4-5)
- Annex 2 – New member IPR form (page 6)
- Annex 3 – Articles of Association (pages 7-33)
- Annex 4 – IPR policy (pages 34-45)
PRIME’s membership fee structure can be found in our Application Form. If you experience any problems accessing the necessary documentation, please email email@example.com.
*The completed and signed documents should be sent:
- Via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Via courier to the following address:
Attn. PRIME Alliance, C/o Ianus Group Sprl
Avenue Marnix 30, b14
Once received, the membership application will be submitted to the Board for approval.
- The new Member will receive the counter executed version of the Application Form
- PRIME Alliance will issue the membership fee invoice
- Upon payment, the new Member will receive all the instructions related to new members as well as the credential to the PRIME intranet
In case of questions please contact us at email@example.com.