Deployed Meters, proudly presented by El Sewedy Electrometer Group:
Meters Deployed Worldwide
PRIME (PoweRline Intelligent Metering Evolution) today is a mature, consolidated and worldwide PLC standard for Advanced Metering, Grid Control and Asset Monitoring applications and the objective to establish a set of open international PLC standards has been met.
With an increased number of PRIME certified products interoperability among equipment and systems from different manufacturers has been achieved and deployments of over 20 million PRIME meters by utilities and solution providers, across Europe with recent expansion into the Middle East. PRIME is now being utilised and installed in over 15 countries worldwide. Read our Members press releases for the latest deployment news around the world.
PRIME Alliance is pleased to announce the release of its PRIME+ Interoperability Platform. Interested in more information? Click here!
Eager to know more about hybrid smart meter technologies? Read the newest article here!
- Arkossa Webinar | Optimal Smart Metering Digital Networks | here
- African Utility Week | Panel: Key considerations in smart grid and metering communication | Emad El Sewedy | here
- IEEE ISPLC 2020 | Presentation: PRIME’s Hybrid PLC-RF Solution | Miguel Ángel Sánchez Fornié & Alfredo Sanz | here
- Tecnalia Webinar | Noise problems in PLC Communications | Ibon Arechalde & Oriol Munne | here
- Smart Energy Webinar | Communication technology in the smart grid | Miguel Ángel Sánchez Fornié | here
Interested in the European Commission’s benchmarking of smart metering deployment in EU? Click here to discover more!
Also, don’t miss the latest PRIME interviews by Smart Energy International during the European Utility Week 2019 in Paris!