On June 30th, PRIME Member Arkossa will organize a webinar on “Oprimal Smart Metering Digital Networks” at 9:30 AM CET .
Arkossa’s experience of more than 7 years performing activities, together with the quality of the Grupo Premo’s family of PLC products, have supported, and continue to do so daily. With this webinar Arkossa aims to answer the main questions that arise both in the engineering phases of a deployment of a network of PLC meters as in the daily operations and maintenance activities to keep a 100% connectivity and to obtain the most value out of the investment made whilst minimizing costs.
The panel is made up of speakers with extensive and recognized experience in the world of PLC communications, smart meters and the O&M of smart metring networks:
- Costs of not having a 100% connected smart metering system | Víctor Domínguez Richards, CEO of Arkossa
- Added-value rollout and efficient smart metering O&M | Miguel Outumuro Fernández, Pre-Sales Director of Arkossa
- Reducing your smart metering O&M CAPEX and OPEX:
- Arkossa’s services: why and when you can benefit from them? Bringing and maintaining your KPI to 100% | José Antonio Grande Seijas, Sales Director of Arkossa.
- Initial analysis and optimization project | José Antonio Grande, Sales Director of Arkossa.
- Remote O&M service | José Antonio Grande, Sales Director of Arkossa.
- Local field services. The filters | Moisés Ríos Currás, Business Operations Director of Arkossa & Jorge Hermoso, Global Expansion Manager of Premo Group.
9:30 AM CET