PRIME Alliance Website
Your Company Logo and Members Page description
- Please email your company logo, to email@example.com in a jpeg format that can be added to the PRIME Alliance website members section, sized at 200 pixels width.
- Please supply a print quality ‘eps’ file of your logo that we can hold for use, for example for literature for tradeshow.
- Provide approx. 150 words about your company for our website, including your website address.
Members Press Releases
We have a News section on the public facing website for our press releases and our Members PRIME related press release.
- Please forward any of your industry related press releases to the PWG Team, firstname.lastname@example.org so they can be considered for inclusion on the PRIME website. They are required to be PRIME alliance related in order to be considered for the website.
PRIME prepares a quarterly newsletter sent via email to all members and contacts – You will automatically be added to the circulation for this newsletter. Additional staff members can sign up to receive the newsletter from our website (home page). Members can contribute to our quarterly newsletter in the following ways:
- Sending their PRIME related industry press releases, for inclusion on the website – we include a live link in our newsletters to the press release on our website
- Sending information concerning any PRIME deployments that you are involved in, so that we can consider this for the ‘Deployment’ section of the Newsletter
- Encouraging customers and contacts interested in the PRIME Alliance to register for the newsletter
Our website has a number of PRIME Alliance produced videos on PRIME Deployments, Version 1.4 and our Certification process. These are available for use by members for presentations and use can be requested by emailing email@example.com.
PRIME Alliance Version 1/012015